When placing your order please supply your Funeral Directors information (name, address and telephone number) in the 'Shipping Details' section of our checkout.
Once you've placed an order with Willow your personal representative will call your Funeral Directors to confirm your details, alongside, the size of the person the coffin is for, plus any other special requirements.
After you've ordered from Willow we'll take 3 simple steps:
1. If your order is being shipped to Funeral Directors, we'll give them a call to confirm:
The coffin you have purchased is a suitable size Often a persons height and width can vary after death so we'll double-check to make sure your order is appropriate.
The shipping address Funeral Directors is correct Sometimes a Funeral Director mortuary is in a different location to the Funeral Director address. We'll call to make sure we are delivering your order to the right place.
We'll make sure your Funeral Director is aware of a delivery. We'll confirm your Funeral Director is available for the expected delivery date.
Willow takes pride in these extra steps to help process your order as smoothly as possible.
2. We'll confirm a delivery date with you We'll send you an email to let you know when your purchase will be arriving. We normally deliver within 2-3 business days.
3. We'll contact you to make sure everything is as you expected After your order has been delivered, we'll give you a courtesy email to make sure you're happy with the service and to gather any feedback. We'll do our best to make sure you are more than satisfied with your order.
Letting your Funeral Director know you've ordered from Willow is helpful, however, your personal representative will call your Funeral Directors to confirm your details, alongside, the size of the person the coffin is for, plus any other special requirements.
Our coffins are accredited by the Funeral Furnishing Manufacturers’ Association (FFMA). Established in 1939, the Funeral Furnishing Manufacturers’ Association (FFMA) is the link between suppliers of services and goods to the funeral professions. It’s their aim to safeguard and improve the traditional high standards of products and services it's members provide.
If you need proof of our coffins accreditation, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to supply you or your Funeral Director a copy of our documentation.
Willow is focused on saving you from any extra expense, this includes insisting that you engrave your nameplate.
To satisfy the need for labelling the coffin, most customers choose to simply write any details or messages on the blank nameplate supplied with every coffin order. Your Funeral Director can also write on the nameplate on your behalf.
Engraving is priced at £84.99 and are laser etched into a bio-degradable bamboo nameplate. If you would like your nameplate engraved please contact us at email@example.com with the following details:
1. Your order number
2. Name of the person the nameplate is for (e.g Robert John Smith)
You have the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days of the transaction ensuring:
1. The goods are returned intact (i.e, not open and not unpacked). We would ask that the coffin is wrapped in its original packaging to protect it in transit.
2. All original delivery labels are removed. We request that all original delivery labels (TNT) are removed.
Please note: Due to Health & Safety regulations, we cannot accept any returned coffins that have contained a deceased person.
Unless there has been a mistake on our part Willow will not cover the cost of returning goods. Upon a return to us, a refund will be issued if the coffin is received in a re-saleable condition. The sum of money to be refunded will be reduced by the cost of shipping.
The cost of return shipping is £119.99 inc VAT
You have the right to cancel your purchase before you receive the products or to return any Flowers to us within 7 working days after the date of receipt.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (0)800 368 7443 to obtain a return number. Note this on a copy of the confirmation email you received when you placed your order and enclose these with the item(s) you want to return.
If any of the items are damaged, please contact us at email@example.com or (0)800 368 7443 to obtain a return number. Please note this, the nature of the damage and your order number and enclose these with the item(s) you wish to return.
Having experienced friends and family struggle to pay for a funeral, the founders of Willow were inspired to make a change in the funeral industry. Our mission is to offer unmatched affordability and advice directly to the public, to achieve this we have some simple rules:
1. Customer care comes first
Every funeral should should match the organisers expectations. Once you’ve purchased a product from Willow we'll call you to make sure you and your funeral director (if you’re using one) are happy with our service.
2. Pay less get more We believe eco-friendly funerals should be a sensible option for everyone. Willow offers a small selection of trusted products that are environmentally friendly, affordable and where possible, support local UK businesses.
3. Simplicity saves time Organising a funeral can be stressful. That’s why you receive dedicated support from a Willow representative to see you through your purchase. Feel free to call us on (0)800 368 7443 to ask any questions.